The Armillary Partnership Challenge
As your business grows, it will get more and more complex. Because as you get bigger and more successful, there will be more things to do. More processes to manage. More people to engage and keep track of. Companies grow and prosper on the actions of their people. That’s why growing businesses do better with inspired human resource management.
So what’s the difference between HR and inspired HR? From our point of view it’s experience, understanding and a shared investment in your success. From your side it’s confidence, flexibility and a true spirit of partnership.
At Armillary Business Group, partnership is what we both offer and look for in our client relationships. But true partnership is a matter of fit. Will we work well together? We think the answer is yes, if you see yourself in the following statements:
- Business is most profitable when your employees are 100% with you in meeting the needs of your customers.
- Selectively investing in your employees is a solid means for building a business.
- As employment risk and legal compliance is a vital consideration for active, growing businesses, real expertise in those areas is highly valuable.
- As companies grow and change, human resources solutions must address their short and long-term needs.
- Candid discussions of objectives, values and behaviours are an effective way to develop deeper understanding of business issues and to enhance management skills.
- The ability to hear and heed good advice is a vital business skill.
- Good business relationships are based on integrity, trust and respect – but allow for fun along the way.